Here is another recipe I thought I had posted but I was wrong - I don't really have a recipe except for adding the italian dressing - I just add stuff until it tastes the way I like, it is also good with a few cut up shrimp added ...
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni (about 1-3/4 cups)
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 Tbsp.Italian dressing
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup diced green and red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion or chives or scallions or leave out (I usually don't add any onions, just a bit of chives)
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and sprinkle with Italian dressing while still warm. Let cool in fridge for a bit.
- Combine mayo with macaroni, celery, green pepper, tomato and onion.Squeeze in some lemon to taste - add salt if needed. Set in fridge for a while to mingle flavors.