Dulce de Leche No Cook Cheesecake
This was really easy and turned out well, but a little less gelatin next time?
- 1 envelope (7 grams) unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (13.4 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream and 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, whipped until soft peaks form
- 1 prepared 10-inch (9 ounces) graham cracker crust
- Chocolate syrup
- Mix gelatin and hot water in small bowl until gelatin is dissolved; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and dulce de leche in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Stir in gelatin mixture and vanilla extract.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate, covered for at least 3 hours or until set.
- Serve drizzled with chocolate syrup.